⋆ DELTA Force Gaming Club - Clan Forums ⋆
Please login to see the content of DELTA Force & Sub-Divisions clan.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to see the content of DELTA Force & Sub-Divisions clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This guy really want to enter to the clan.

2 posters

Go down

This guy really want to enter to the clan. Empty This guy really want to enter to the clan.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:40 am

This player is banned from the forum, his/her name is [PRO]Dadayli.
He really want to join DELTA, so he asked me IG to make an apply for him. Here is his/her stats:

This guy really want to enter to the clan. Sa_mp_290
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This guy really want to enter to the clan. Empty Re: This guy really want to enter to the clan.

Post by [DELTA]Archon Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:50 pm

[DELTA]Oxided[HAWX] wrote:This player is banned from the forum, his/her name is [PRO]Dadayli.
He really want to join DELTA, so he asked me IG to make an apply for him. Here is his/her stats:

Well, I guess you have posted this in the wrong section. Also, can you ask him why he is banned on forum?
[DELTA]Archon
[DELTA]Archon

Back to top Go down

This guy really want to enter to the clan. Empty Re: This guy really want to enter to the clan.

Post by [DELTA]BLASTER[X] Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:53 pm

ask his reasons about his ban in forums, then if he wants to join he will have to apply in any forum so. tell him to register at this forum with the username "Dadayli" and i will accept his account, so he will be able to apply for DELTA in "Applications" section
[DELTA]BLASTER[X]
[DELTA]BLASTER[X]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum